Characteristics of an SFG Client
•At least $250,000 - $500,000 of investable assets
•Seeking financial planning as well as asset management
•Engaged, responsive, coachable, and a delegator
•Ready to take steps to improve their financial lives
"It's not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for."
Types of Clients We Serve
• Usually between 55-65 years old
• Within 5-10 years of retirement
• 401(k) and/or brokerage accounts
• Seeking retirement planning guidance
• Seeking investment management, future tax planning strategies, income/cashflow options, advice on various life changes (marriage, divorce, retirement, death of a loved one, birth of a child )
• Usually between 30-40 years old
• High Income Earners
• Contributing to their investment accounts
• Seeking advice on optimizing their excess income
• Seeking investment management, current tax planning strategies, advice on various life changes (marriage, divorce, retirement, death of a loved one, birth of a child)
Examples of Client Experience
“Jane” was happily working at XYZ Company and suddenly received notice that they were downsizing, and she was losing her job at age 63.
After analyzing her financial picture including living expenses, social security, 401(K) benefits, and future health insurance needs, we developed a game plan to allow her to retire in comfort two years earlier than she had planned.
“Troy” is an executive at ABC Inc., and travels throughout the Southeast. He never has a free minute, and his job is extremely fast-paced and stressful. His annual income is over $300,000.
We have worked with Troy and his CPA to implement strategies to reduce his taxes, counseled him on his stock option package and 401(k) investments, and we handle his taxable portfolio with an emphasis on balanced-growth. Having a very high net-worth, we have also worked with him and his wife to establish trusts for the benefit of their children.